THE BEST MEMORIES COME FROM THE CRAZIEST IDEAS
// Black Rhodium and Raw Pink Diamonds .58 ct
// 10% of all sales go to The Alzheimer's Association (alz.org)
Scroll down for ring size key
If you are looking for an accurate ring size chart before you complete your checkout and place your order, please look at the circles and the measurements below carefully, along with our added tips to help you. Whether you prefer Method A or Method B, you will find our ring sizing chart easy to use. Online ring size charts are a sensational way to get an accurate measurement of a ring before you make your purchase.
Some added tips to finding ring size:
- Measure your fingers at your normal body temperature (i.e. not while wet or cold). Not doing so may measure a smaller ring size than normal.
- If your knuckle happens to be a bit larger than the base of your finger, use our option B method. Measure both the base of your finger and your knuckle and select the size in between the two.
Tips for buying a ring for a loved one as a surprise:
If you are able to “borrow” an actual ring, simply place it over the circles on the ring chart provided for a perfect size measurement. If you are unable to do this, and if a friend or loved one cannot provide the correct ring size to you, you can try to compare it to a ring that you have and take your best educated guess.
Take an existing ring, whether it is men’s or women’s and place it over the circle below on our online ring size chart. Make certain that the inside of the ring lines up with the outside of the circle. If the ring is in between sizes, you should select the larger size from our ring chart.
- If you do not have a ring to use, take a piece of string that does not stretch and measure it about 6 inches long.
- You can also use a strip of paper that measures about 6 inches long and ¼ inch wide.
- Wrap either of the two snugly around the base of the finger that you are buying the ring for.
- Using a pen, mark the point on the string or on the paper where it overlaps. This will form a complete circle.
- Compare the length of the strip of paper or the string to the chart below to determine your ring size.
- If you are in between two sizes, we suggest that you order the larger size on the ring measurement chart.